Yep, Abbi has pink eye and is violently fighting the medication. We have even had her close her eyes and drop some in the corner then have her open. She won't stand/lay down for that.
Poor Abbi. I hope she is doing better. I had a co-worker come into work with pink eye. Then I went to the campus doctor and there was a student with pink eye. It has been going around campus here.
Oh poor little girl! I hate pink eye. My boys have gotten it a few times. My only tip is keep antibacterial gel with you at all times so you don't get it too!
"Yes, life has its problems, and yes, there are negative things to face, but please accept one of Elder Holland’s maxims for living—no misfortune is so bad that whining about it won’t make it worse."
8 comments:
Poor Abbi. I hope she is doing better. I had a co-worker come into work with pink eye. Then I went to the campus doctor and there was a student with pink eye. It has been going around campus here.
Look at abbi, just like her mommy, posing for the camera even with an owie!
Oh, poor girl! That looks so sore! Sorry, no tips here!
Did you try the method that we talked about at MACU with her asleep yet?
Kristy
Oh poor little girl! I hate pink eye. My boys have gotten it a few times. My only tip is keep antibacterial gel with you at all times so you don't get it too!
by the way, Kati, have I told you how gorgeous you look in the pic at the top? Cuz seriously, you do.
Wow she is even smiling with an eye like that! I am impressed. I hope that it is gone by now! Sorry I wasn't any help!
I'm so sorry! That is NOT fun!
Post a Comment