I feel so LUCKY because I have the most wonderful little girl in the world. She is so LOVING and full of HAPPINESS. She makes me so happy. Abbi, I love you so much. Your mommy thinks you are the greatest.
Cute story about Abbi. She loves her daddy so much. One day she came out of the bathroom with a cup full of water. Remembering that I used to think the toilet a wonderful place to play I was a little worried about where she had gotten it. To add to my concern she wanted me to drink it. She got me a drink of water. So I asked her, "Abbi, where did you get the water?" She answered in her own language. I didn't understand so I told her to show me where she had gotten it. I followed her to the bathroom and her chair was pulled up to the sink. She climbed up on it and turned on the water. That made me feel better. But i still had a hard time drinking the water.
We walked into the kitchen and she saw one of the big cups that daddy often uses. She grabbed it and went into the bathroom to fill it up. I told her that daddy was at school but I will make sure he gets it when he gets home. Kurt didn't have time to drink it before work so it sat in the fridge. After Abbi's nap i was getting her a snack and I saw the cup in the fridge. It was really cold so I grabbed it and took a big gulp. Abbi looks at me and very disappointingly said,"Mommy, thats Daddies drink!" I quickly apologized and put it back in the fridge. I couldn't help but laugh but I also was impressed that she remembered for that long that the drink was for daddy. What a sweet heart!!
She is also always making special pictures and creations for her daddy. I just think she is such a sweetheart. One night she started crying at bedtime because she wanted daddy. It wasn't a ploy to stay up because she wanted to go to bed. i asked her if she wanted to sty up and she said no. So I promised her that daddy would come in and give her kisses when he got home. She was content with that. Daddy has been doing that ever since.
Second, I have the most wonderful Hubby in the world. He makes me so happy!! He works so hard for us. School and work, both full time. But today after school he did the dished for me. What a huge impact that had on me. That he loved me that much. I know that doing dishes is such a small thing but I hate doing the dishes. He did it to let me know how much he cares and to save my poor drying out hands.
Kurt you mean the world to me. You are my favorite person in the world. You know how husbands always say that they married above themselves??? Well I totally did. You make me so happy. You will always come first in my life. My love for you only grows deeper and truer everyday. You are the best daddy to Abbi and I will always be grateful to you for loving us so much. You are my Valentine. I love, Love, LOVE you!! xoxoxoxoxo
Now that you are all tired of me gushing all over my blog. I love my family. That are the greatest things in my life. I never thought it was possible to have these feelings for other people. Here are some great quotes!! Happy Valentines day to you all.
"When you are in Love you can't fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams."
~Dr. Seuss
"And Charity (love) suffereth long, and is kind, and envieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked...." ~Moroni 7:45
I love you my FAMILY!!

2 comments:
Abbi is growing up so much. I miss you all so much. Keep updating. I enjoy reading your blog.
What a sweet post for your family! Your such a great wife and mother!
Post a Comment