Last weekend Kurt Abbi and I had the opportunity to go to the Draper Temple open house. It was really beautiful. We had a great time. We invited some of our friends who are from India and they were so excited to go. They thought it was a beautiful building. They also had a lot of questions so Kurt and I were able to answer them. It was a good Valentines day.
We also went out to lunch with them at Bajio.......we ate there back when I was pregnant with Abbi and I didn't remember if I liked it or not. You know when you are pregnant not a lot of things are remembered and sometimes your taste buds are a little off. Anyway we thought it was soooooo good. I got the veggie salad, one reason was because our friends are vegetarians another and main reason was because it was the cheapest thing on the menu. I thought it was so good. We had a great weekend.
We got to spend sometime with my mom and my sister Kelci. Kelci just got a job at a Sushi and Asian cusine place. As a lot of you know Kurt and I love Sushi and Sushi Rolls. So we had to get some to try and also give Kelci a tip. They also have Chinese food so you all who are in town should go to The Imperial in Syracuse and give my sister some business.
Before we went to the Imperial we spent sometime with Kurts family. (We are very busy when we leave our little Valley up here.) IT was fun to spend Valentines Day with the ones we love most. Kurts family was having a Valentines day party. It was a lot of fun. Abbi loves playing with her little cousins and it is nice for Kurt and I to be able to sit around with some adults and talk. Plus the heart shaped cookies, homemade pizza and pies......yum. (We only ate the pie, but we did bring home some pizza and cookies.)
It took Kurt and I 2 days to eat all of our leftovers from Saturday. You know what they say Pizza always taste better on day 2 anyway. We had such a good weekend. We love our family. We love spending time with good people.
Thank you family for making our Valentines Day wonderful.

2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time on Valentine's Day. I am so glad.
Cool Valentines! We totally love Imperial, we go there quiet a lot. We love their food so I am sure we will see Kelci soon.
Post a Comment