Here are a few things that have been going on in the Hamm House.
Abbi has been practicing for her audition for American Idol..
One Sunday, We made a huge Pork Roast and set it on the table.....Abbi was apparently really hungry. She pulled the Roast right in front and started to dig in.
Abbi really likes to help us in the Kitchen. She is my little Kitchen Aide (haha). Here she is trying daddies Turkey noodles.
We've been a little sick in the Hammond Household. It started with Abbi getting a cold.....then mommy, then pink eye.......and now we are still trying to get over the buggies. We are really looking forward to Spring. I guess working in the Daycare has really made Abbi and I need to revamp our immune systems. This is our favorite cure for the common or not so common cold. Chicken soup with lots of yummy veggies!!!
This is just a little update. We are all doing good. I am going to post more tomorrow. It is Abbi's bed time and we are all ready for a little down time.

3 comments:
Yay! I've been wondering where you were and what was going on. The soup looks delicious. May I ask for the recipe?
your soup looks YUM!
I love the one of her singing. Mikenna sings all day. Does Abby too? I wonder why our little girls love to sing so much? Such a mystery... :)
Post a Comment