The other day, March 1st, we were sitting down eating our family dinner and I was trying to get Abbi to eat the rest her green beans.
Me: Can you eat a green bean?
Abbi: Not todaaaay!! (Said with a sing song voice)
I have no idea where she got the phrase "not today" but I couldn't help but laugh. She didn't have to finish her green beans after that.
Kurt wanted to weigh Abbi on Feb 28th. She had been to the Dr earlier, Feb. 16th, for her pink eye. He had her jump on our scale....
Abbi: 28 (loudly and proudly)
Kurt: Almost 27.8
Kurt to me: Where did she get that?
Me: (Laughing) That is how much she weighed at the Dr.s over a week ago.
This was funny and completely caught me off guard. What a great little memory my little lady has. She is so adorable.

4 comments:
Abbi is getting to be so grow-up. She is absolutely adorable! She looks like you, Katie in this picture. We miss you guys!
Oh my word! She is getting so big! I love her long hair. We miss playing with you guys!
She is so cute. I wouldn't have made her eat the beans either!!
The things they say when they start growing up... Naivie makes us laugh all the time with the things she says. Abbi is sure a cutie.
Post a Comment