Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just Wingin' it!

I (Kurt) don't often post but today is a special occasion.
With the super bowl right around the corner, Kati's family is planning their traditional football-fiesta. Kati and I have signed up to bring one of the hallmark dishes for the big game... WINGS! Now we couldn't just go to wingers and pick up a platter and so we did the next best thing. We went to Sam's Club today and picked up the smallest bag of uncooked-unseasoned wings that they had. Little did we know that the smallest bag they had would be 10 lbs. That is a lot of wings! Kati and I are currently going through recipes trying to find the best wings in existence. We have a couple good ones but we were wondering what tasty seasonings all of our friends and families enjoy on their chicken-flappers. Even if you read this after the super bowl, feel free to still post you recipe, because we will most likely still have a few pounds of wings to cook up.

1 comment:

Kboigirl said...

your wings were yummy. Luca keeps asking me why I don't ever make wings. I'll let him know he can pick up 10 lbs at Sam's.