Friday, January 23, 2009

Flood





kitchen floor 1, kitchen floor 2, utility closet (where the flood originated) 1/2 inch deep, pantry(good thing our flour and sugar were in 5 gallon buckets, potatoes not so lucky, still drying on the counter)

Our Kitchen flooded on Wednesday and Thursday. It also flooded the Frisby's. Apparently we are only allowed to use Scott tissue. At least that is what they said on Wednesday. But on Thursday they found a root in the pipe. So I guess it isn't our (everyone in the apartment complexs) fault anyway. Imagine having a hold load of Laundry water all over your kitchen floor. Not fun! At least on Thursday we knew what the weird noise was and were able to stop it before it got too messy.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh! I am SO sorry! I hope you have plenty of towels and they get your pipes fixed soon.

Kboigirl said...

Yuck! I'm so sorry you have to deal with this!

Lena Hsin-Yao Cho said...

Oh dear, that doesn't sound very much fun. :( Sorry to hear that. I hope you'll have a clean floor soon again. :) I miss you and your blog is amazingly cute! :) Abbi has grown so much.

Anonymous said...

Well, that's just a crappy way to spend a couple of days. Flooding is no fun whatsoever. We know.

Here's wishing you a speedy clean up and no more pesky roots.

Dannelle said...

Um, I really have no words. Sorry, that it happened. I hope it didn't ruin anything.

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I'm so sorry! I hope it is all taken care of now!