Abbi and I have started a new exclusive, elite club in our home. Only 2 members allowed. It is the Potty Buddies club, thanks for the idea Steph/Tami, we have meetings every 30 minutes in our private club house. Following the meetings we have refreshments of a glass of water, and a little treat. We have our uniforms, they are secretive. Big Girl Panties!!!! Needless to say we have a good time. Abbi gets lots of praise and gets a big kick out of going on the potty. Yesterday we only had one accident, but we had two number 2's in the potty!
Abbi's new favorite movie is Elmo's Potty Time. We watch it all the time. We get a real kick out of it. Abbi sings along with the song when we go to the potty. Except she adds her name. Funny. "Abbi do it, Abbi used the Potty!!" It really goes, "You'll do it, You'll use the Potty!" I seriously am loving this mommy thing. Especially because I have the cutest girl in the world!
Abbi's new favorite movie is Elmo's Potty Time. We watch it all the time. We get a real kick out of it. Abbi sings along with the song when we go to the potty. Except she adds her name. Funny. "Abbi do it, Abbi used the Potty!!" It really goes, "You'll do it, You'll use the Potty!" I seriously am loving this mommy thing. Especially because I have the cutest girl in the world!

1 comment:
She is pretty cute! I'm so glad that she loves going to the potty!! You are such a great mom!
Post a Comment