I must tell you that I had a wonderful Thanksgiving.....Birthday.....and Christmas and New Year! Who would have a bad holiday when you have Kurt for a Husband....no one. He is the most wonderful man. I loved spending the extra time with him and I am so sad that he is now back in school. Hopefully the memories of December and our short break will last until May.
Abbi is growing so much. We actually gave her big girl panties for Christmas and she loves wearing them. When we are at home that is what she wears. But when we are out and about she wears a diaper. I don't think I am ready to deal with potty training and public restrooms. She is no longer my baby....she is all grown up and is very independent. I love talking to her and hearing her cute voice. We have some really interesting conversations. She loves friends....... which means everyone she sees. And Church is one of her favorite places to go. One morning when she woke up Kurt asked her what she was dreaming about and she told us that she was dreaming about Jesus!!! She told us that He loves us. And that He is a nice guy. Isn't that cool? I love it!!
On the 6th of this month I started working at a day care. I love this job. It is a lot of fun and the Kids are amazing!! I also get to bring Abbi a long with me everyday. I work Tuesday - Thursday. I only work 5 hours a day so it isn't bad at all. Abbi seems to love it. By the end of everyday she is totally worn out. It is so funny. One day I took a picture of her before we went home. I will have to figure out how to get it off my cell phone and post it sometime. She is just sitting on the computer chair with toys in her hands staring.
I started Clomid this month also. Apparently I am not one to ovulate. I know this is really personal but it is a big part that is going on in my life. Many people have been asking about the baby thing lately. We want one......one day we may get one. I have a new Doctor for convenience reasons. It is just so hard to travel an hour and a half for a Dr appointment with a 2 year old. My new Dr. seems really certain that I will get a baby. I had an appointment on the 13th and they said I wasn't ovulating. After seeing the discouragement on my face he assured me that we will get a baby. Here's crossing our fingers. I just thought that i would take this miracle pill and then be pregnant. It isn't that easy. This is just one of those trials that I need to go through.
Other than that there isn't much to report on. WE love our life. We love being a family and struggling through school. We have set a lot of goals for this next year and are excited to accomplish them.
We truly hope all is well with our family and friends out there. We do love each one of you and think of you often. We love you. Thank you for all your wonderful comments. We are grateful to know that you all think of us. I will try a lot harder to look at your blogs and keep updated with all of you.

7 comments:
Yay for the update! I love the pictures. You should tell everyone how big your snowman really is. :)
Our snow man stood.....maybe 18 inches...and that is including the snow pack it was standing on.
Hooray! I've missed reading what's going on with you all! We still have Abbi's sippy cup. Ari adores it and asks for it by name, "Water in Abbi's cup." It's a favorite. :) We'll get you a new one when we're up that way next...whenever that may be. I'm a bit nervous about Logan roads in the winter...
Good to hear how you're doing!
Yeah! Thanks for updating and thanks for the e-mail! Sorry things are so hard with getting your baby! I'm sure it won't take too long! We love you guys and are so glad you're doing well! :)
I totally understand the clomid thing. It stinks, but when it works - it's the best thing that's ever happened to you. I also completely understand the hubby in school thing. It's worse than the clomid. :) Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. Love you all!
Diana
I'm so sorry about the clomid thing. I hope something happens soon and you have another beautiful child!:) I missed your updates! I am so happy you are back!:)
Kati, so happy you are back! Glad to hear you are doing well. Good luck with the Clomid thing. I am starting to think I may need some too! Good luck!
Post a Comment