Sunday, November 23, 2008

What once was lost is Now found....

We found our Camera!!! It had fallen in our closet behind Abbi's old Stroller that we don't use anymore. I am so glad we found it. Here are some pictures from Abbi's Birthday.

8 comments:

Lena Hsin-Yao Cho said...

Woohoo! New blog! It's looking cute. :) Abbi has grown so much! She's totally a little girl now and not a baby anymore!

Heather said...

I think my fav pic is her and Kurt. So cute! Happy birthday, Abi!

Debbie said...

Glad you found the camera. I would be so lost without mine. Happy birthday, Abbi!

Malorie said...

hey kati, my email address is luckyduck_88@hotmai.com please give me your address so i can add you to my blog!

*malorie

Jill said...

Kati, are you okay?

Heather Crozier said...

She is so cute, Kati!

Ashley said...

She is such a doll Kati. Such cute pictures. I am sure you were excited to find your camera.

Kboigirl said...

That last picture looks JUST like you!