On Tuesday Kurt had some time where he wasn't studying so we decided that we wanted to have some family time and watch a movie. Kurt had gotten Kung Fu Panda for Abbi and I to watch. So we put it in and Abbi sat through the whole thing. She was a little concerned about all the hitting and we had to explain that sometimes people hit in movies, but in our home we don't hit and we don't hit others.
Later that day, I was in the Kitchen and I hear the following conversation from Kurt and Abbi.
Abbi: No hit!
Daddy: That is right, no hit. Daddy can teach you some blocking so people can't hit you.
Abbi: (Confused)
Daddy: Okay Abbi, Go like this.....(showing her how to block) Good block!! Abbi I am going to show you lots of blocks!!
Abbi: (Running into her bedroom, then running back to Kurt)
Daddy: (Laughing) Good blocks Abbi.....(Trying hard to keep a straight face)
I look around the corner and find that Abbi has two blocks in her hands and is proudly saying, "Good block, blocks, blocks, Good block daddy!!" Apparently Abbi was very confused when dad said "block"....so she ran to the bedroom and grabbed 2 building blocks and started banging them together.
6" Screws Lowes
2 years ago

5 comments:
That's awesome! I think that Abbi is the best!
I don't have to worry about Abbi defending herself. She'll just bust out some solid blocks!
That's my best friend. She is so smart and just makes me laugh.
That is hilarious!:)
Awesome story. How funny.
Post a Comment