We both KNOW that abbi is the top one. Malorie says she can tell by the face. I can tell by the pillow. Kaylee has a purple pillow and Abbi's was pink.
Oh, I feel so bad! I'm a terrible blogger and friend. I am so bad about checking private blogs regularly because google reader doesn't pick them up. I didn't even know you had your baby! She is such a beautiful little girl! Congrats...I am so happy for you guys! I love that one of Abbi and her below...priceless!
"Yes, life has its problems, and yes, there are negative things to face, but please accept one of Elder Holland’s maxims for living—no misfortune is so bad that whining about it won’t make it worse."
10 comments:
We both KNOW that abbi is the top one. Malorie says she can tell by the face. I can tell by the pillow. Kaylee has a purple pillow and Abbi's was pink.
I believe that top one is Abbi. I believe those are my Abbi's eyes.
Either way, they are both stinking cute! Thanks for reinviting me to your blog! I've missed it!
Wow they both are so much alike! I think I am going to follow the trend and say that Abbi is the top and Kaylee is the bottom. They are both adorable!
Top is Abbie, bottom is Kaylee, even though I've never seen her in real life! They look SO much alike! How adorable!
They are both cute and look so much a like but i can tell by the eyes that Abbi is the top one. We can't wait to meet Kaylee in person!
What cute girls!! Congratulations on the new baby that is so exciting! Hope you guys are doing well. Have a wonderful Christmas!!
-Katie & Morgan Cox
Whoa guys!! I guess I haven't visited your blog for a couple of months! CONGRATS ON THE NEW ADDITION!!! Cute girls. You guys must be so proud.
Oh, I feel so bad! I'm a terrible blogger and friend. I am so bad about checking private blogs regularly because google reader doesn't pick them up. I didn't even know you had your baby! She is such a beautiful little girl! Congrats...I am so happy for you guys! I love that one of Abbi and her below...priceless!
They look so much alike!
Post a Comment