Thursday, April 30, 2009

Big News!!

Abbi is going to be a big Sister!!! We are super excited!

24 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay for babies! That's so exciting!

Catlin said...

Hey - congratulations!!!! That is really great! Hope things are going well!

The Lotts said...

Yay! Congrats again!

Elise said...

Oh my, Congratulations! I love that so many people from the 61st are on round two of this crazy parenting thing! Hope you're feeling ok!

Shayla and James said...

Hey Kati,
Congrats. That is definately exciting and Abbi is going to make a cute big sister.
:)Shayla

Dannelle said...

I am so excited for you guys! Abbi is going to love your new baby and she is going to be such a great sister. I hope your one of the few that doesn't get sick. We miss you guys.

Camille said...

Congratulations! It is fun to add new little ones to your family!

Jill said...

Did you get my text? SUPER excited for you guys. I mean, look how adorable Abbi is...how can you help but have another one just as irresistible?

Congratulations!

Jen said...

yay! Congratulations! I know you have been wanting this baby for a while...so fun!

Heather Crozier said...

Congrats! I'm super excited for you. Especially since you have been trying for a while.

Amanda said...

Congratulations! 2 is such fun. I hope you don't get sick and that everything goes well.

Jed and Rebecca said...

congratulations! I wrote on your facebook, but it's so exciting a comment deserves to be on the blog as well!

Anonymous said...

Again, I am sooooo excited for you guys! It was worth the wait! He/she is going to be such a cutie!

Ashley said...

Oh my word, Kati!!!!! That is SUCH exciting news! I am so excited for you and your beautiful little family! Congratulations!

The Drakes' said...

Congrats again! How are you feeling? Maybe your baby will come on Kai's b-day 11-03, that would be fun.

Debbie said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited for you! The world needs more kids as cute as Abbi!

Than & Lina said...

Hooray! By the way, I think it is a boy.

Karrissa Winward said...

Wow, that is great! Congratulations!

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so exciting!!!

Knutson Family said...

Whoah!!! ROCK ON!!! Congrats, guys!!! I'm so excited for your family to grow. It just gets more and more fun...

Ashley said...

Kati,
Thanks for your sweet comments, how are you feeling? I hope you have your hubby take belly shots along the way... ;)

Stephanie said...

I'm so excited that you're having a baby...I'm ready for an update. How are you feeling these days? I can't believe you're only 16 weeks, I feel like you are a lot further than that. Is that weird? Anyway - have a fabulous day!! :)

Kristin said...

YAYY!! Such good news! I'm sure it is even sweeter because of the prayers and thought that has gone into this! (I imagine by the comments of other people.) Thanks for inviting me to view your blog!

Lena Hsin-Yao Cho said...

AHHHH!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!