Wednesday, March 3, 2010

This makes me happy!!!



Monkey can write her name!!! (I know it has her name on it......but you can't look her up on the internet through a picture.)

9 comments:

Than & Lina said...

Oh my goodness! That is awesome! Hoe old is she?

Than & Lina said...

How...

Alyson and Jacob said...

I am so proud of her! Go Team Abbi!

Debbie said...

How fun! She's getting so unbelievably big!

Diana said...

She is so smart! Too bad you don't live closer, we could all do Joy School together next fall. She is definitely ready. Hooray for Abbi!

Kati said...

We are doing Joy school already and Abbi loves it. I love it too.

Brittany said...

Wow! And it's so nice and neat. That's awesome, way to go Abbi!

Super Daysh said...

Kati! You have a blog! Yay! And your family is so beautiful!! Glad you are so happy and doing so well. :)

Jenny said...

I'm impressed! Way to go.