Abbi loves holding Kaylee. This is during a "movie party". Abbi picks out a Disney Movie and we watch it and eat popcorn.
Abbi helping daddy feed Kaylee. I am so glad I got this picture.
My daddy holding Kaylee for the first time. Swine flu prevented having visitors in the hospital. There were good things and bad things about that. I got to rest......but grandparents had to wait until baby came home to see her. I could only have Kurt and my mom in the room.
Abbi holding Kaylee for the first time. This is my favorite!!!
Kaylee in the hospital. Kurt is always wanting to hold her. He was the same way with Abbi. He keeps saying he "loves his girls.....all three of them". We sure love him. He is the best daddy in the world. My dad has this theory that the Lord blesses men with daughters to prove how great a man they are. Then when the man is overwhelmed the Lord sends him a son. So that means that Kurt is 3 women strong. :)

6 comments:
Congratulations-she's adorable! That's a really cute name too. We're having a girl in March! I hope you are recovering quickly and adjusting to being a bigger family.
Congratulations! You have such a cute family! :)
ADORABLE!
I need to come and visit!
Congrats! I just found that you had your baby girl! Kaylee Mae is such a sweet name too... perfect!
She is beautiful! Congratulations! I love all her hair and what a cute name!
Cute pictures! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment