We have known for awhile now what we are having.....it is not a monkey, not a penguin, not a boy. So that leaves it to be only one thing......we are having a girl!! We are really excited, Abbi is really excited too. I think she knew all along that the mystery child growing inside me was a girl, because she kept calling her sister. She already is talking to her and singing to her. Abbi is going to be the best big sister ever!!!
Along with knowing the sex of our child, I have gained a new craving.......BEEF! All I want is hamburgers and steak. Just the meat nothing else. Weird. Pickles have lost their luster. I will eat them, but I don't need them. I don't know what to expect. Who knows maybe tomorrow I will want something else.
Also, Heartburn is taking over my system. I get it all the time. Maybe this girl will have tons of hair....that is what I heard. Heartburn=Hair. Abbi had a lot of hair but I don't remember this much heartburn. Anyway, I need to go. I need a nap. I am tired. I hope to update you with our fun summer activities soon. :)
6" Screws Lowes
2 years ago

14 comments:
Congratulations! That is so exciting! My two little girls are great friends and play constantly with each other!
I've heard that same thing about heartburn before...imagine my surprise when Claire was practically bald after all the heartburn I had with her. :)
Hope you're feeling good!
Yay! That is so fun that you are having another girl, they will be the best of friends!
SSSHHHH I don't want to wake you from your nap, but I wanted to say congratulations on the baby girl status! That is exciting! Are you already thinking about names? ...'cause Rebecca is a great one :) hehehe Just teasing! I had a slurpy the other day and thought about you!
Yay for girls!! Congrats, can't wait to meet her. :)
That's exciting! I hope your girls get along well! They will when their older, even if they don't so much as teenagers. :) Did you have many cravings when you were pregnant with Abby?
Hooray! I am so excited for you! I thought you would have a boy, but a girl sounds fun. Maybe the boy will be next. Hope to see you soon!
Congrats! I am so excited that you are going to have a girl! What great fun she will be.
Yay for little girls! Just so you know, I love reading your blog! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. :)
Two little girls is the best!
I had heart burn and you know how hairy my children came out. It was more than just hair on their heads.
Congratulations again, you wonderful person, you!!
That is so fun! I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am so excited for you, watch out though I am really figuring out that they grow way to fast!
Yahoo for another girl-not monkey:) Congrats. Abby is going to make a great older sister!:)
So I need to give you our blog address. It is shaylayr.blogspot.com
Excited you are having another girl because you make really cute ones!
Post a Comment